Face Lift: Putting It All TogetherThursday, March 22, 2012 - 14:26
Here is a summary of the important facts and information related to face lift.
- A face lift can improve your appearance but cannot restore youth or guarantee happiness.
- Find a plastic surgeon who is experienced in performing face lifts and with whom you can have an open and honest relationship.
- Face lifts can be performed at the same time as other cosmetic surgery procedures to achieve the optimal effect.
- Be sure you understand exactly what the procedure will involve, how long recovery takes, and the fact that it may take a few weeks to fully realize the benefits of a face lift.
- Help yourself heal properly by following your doctor's instructions before and after surgery.
- A healthy lifestyle, including not smoking or drinking alcohol, can help lengthen the positive effects of your surgery.
- Both men and women are now undergoing face lifts. While most patients are between aged 40 and 60, it's possible for healthy people to have the procedure done well after that.