Anxiety: How To Stop Worrying
Putting It All Together: Anxiety: How To Stop WorryingFriday, March 16, 2012 - 15:56
Here is a summary of the important facts and information related to anxiety and worry.
- Worrying is a lasting preoccupation with past or future bad events.
- Most people worry at one time or another.
- Worrying can take place any time and in any place, and it can occur without you even being aware of it.
- Worrying is a habit, but like any habit, it can be broken.
- Although there is no absolute answer as to how much worry is too much, in general, constantly worrying about events that already happened or events that are unlikely to happen is probably excessive.
- There are strategies you can use to stop worrying, but they have to be practiced over time.