Low Sex Drive In Women
Low Sex Drive: Putting It All TogetherThursday, April 19, 2012 - 10:20
Here is a summary of the important facts and information related to low sex drive in women:
- Many women experience a reduction in sex drive at some point in their lives.
- Low sex drive should not be confused with inability to achieve
- Signs of low sex drive may include decreased desire, less frequent fantasies or sexual thoughts, and reluctance to initiate sex.
- Low sex drive may be triggered by many factors, including
menopause, pregnancy, illness, drugs and alcohol, stress or anxiety, and relationship issues.
- A licensed counselor or sex therapist may help identify and treat sexual problems.
- Good communication with your partner usually improves not only your relationship, but also your sex life.